Saturday 31 January 2009

Always room for a little one...

Well, I've given up the ghost trying to make everything myself for tonight and have conceded defeat. The Gods of Cuisine have conspired against me. So, everybody is bringing something along with them and I no longer have to subject all and sundry to my exploding spring rolls. Phew! My only concern now is that my little table seats six; yet we have seven for dinner. Methinks the person with the littlest backside will be perched on a patio chair and we'll all be a bit squished. Oh well. How very classy, dahlings.

A Lazy Susan. I'd like to know exactly
who this Susan was, and why she was
so lazy. And how could her laziness
have possibly produced a spinning piece
of wood?? We may never know.


I'm off to dig out my chopsticks and dust off the Lazy Susan which I have procured from the Outlaws. I have never used such a piece of dining kit. It screams '1970s' to me but it's really from Ikea. I have spent a considerable amount of time today spinning it to see how fast it can go. (It goes very fast, if you're wondering.) Perhaps speak tomorrow if I haven't poisoned us all...

Toodle (or is it tootle?) pip for now.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing